Fibreco MINI 2
LEMO pioneered and set the standard for HDTV
The global standard for HDTV fibre connector
LEMO developed the 3K.93C Series connectors in the early stages of the introduction of HDTV, becoming the standard for high-definition TV.
It is one of the only connectors being used worldwide that complies fully with SMPTE, ARIB and EBU standards for both signal and cable.
LEMO’s 3K.93C connectors are the standard in national and international broadcast companies.
Fast transition to HDTV
Transition to HDTV is easier than ever with LEMO. The wide range of shell styles and termination procedures, for even non-fibre experts, makes it possible for everyone to be successful in HDTV.
The LEMO 3K.93C connector uses two single-mode fibre contacts, two high voltage contacts, and two signal contacts.
Cable drums and cable assemblies with standard lengths are available off the shelf.
• Quick disconnect Push-Pull self latching system
• Over 11 shells to meet various application needs
• Stainless steel shell for rugged and harsh environment
• Optional pre-terminated F2 contacts for simple and rapid field assembly
• UL certified connectors
• ARIB (BTA S-1005B), ANSI/SMPTE (304 M-1998 and 311M-1998) and EBU (R100-1999) compatible