Wireless HDMI 5 GHz LR (Long Range) Extender up to 30 meters.
The Wireless for HDMI 5 GHz LR (Long Range) Extender system sends high definition audio and video to any HDTV display up to 100 feet (30 meters).
It extends HDCPcompliant HDMI AV content from computers, game consoles, set-top boxes, Blu-ray players, and other AV sources to a remotely located display.
HD resolutions up to 1080p Full HD, 7.1-channels of LPCM digital audio, and 5.1 channels of Dolby® or DTS® formats are supported.
This wireless system is comprised of a Sender and a Receiver unit. Both units can be attached to a standard ¼”-20 camera tripod mount, wall mounted, or be placed on a shelf.
The small and low-profile Receiver unit includes a wired IR Extender module, and can be hidden away behind the display or inside an equipment cabinet if needed.
The Sender features two HDMI inputs and an HDMI output for connection to a local display. The end-user can select between the two HDMI sources by using the included handheld IR remote or by pressing the Input button on the Sender or the Receiver unit.
The included IR emitter array can be connected to the Sender unit and attached to the IR sensor windows of the two Hi-Def sources, allowing full control of the source unit from another room simply by pointing the IR remote of the source at the Receiver unit.
Number & location of channels
- US model: 4: 5.19 GHz, 5.230 GHz, 5.755 GHz, 5.795 GHz
- EU model: 2: 5.19 GHz, 5.230 GHz
- Maximum number of Senders to be linked: 8
- Video Input Connectors (Sender): (2) HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connector (Sender): (1) HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Video Output Connector (Receiver): (1) HDMI Type A, 19-pin, female
- Power Connector (Sender): (1) 3.5mm barrel-type DC jack
- Power Connector (Receiver): (1) USB Mini-B
- Power Supply (Sender): (1) 5V/2A DC with USB Type-A connector
- Power Supply (Receiver): (1) 5V/2A DC with USB Type-A connector
- Power Consumption (Sender/Receiver): 7W (max.) / 6W (max.)
- Operating Temperature: +32 to +104 °F (0 to +40 °C )
- Operating Humidity: +10 to +85%, Relative Humidity, non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: +14 to +140 °F (-10 to +60 °C )